Monday, May 2, 2011

Wall Art

So, I am here in MD and have been very busy trying to get my house in order. Can you believe I still have stuff to do? Some days I feel like I'll never finish. Oh well...
Anyhow, I want my room to be a peaceful retreat for Dan and me. I'm trying to stay away from family photos and anything else that might be distracting. As you may know,I'm a HGTV junkie so I saw this project and wanted to try it.
I started with a sheet of foam board and some scrapbook paper that matches my bedding.
I then cut the foam board up into different sizes.
Then I used spray adhisive to apply the scrapbook paper to the different pieces of foam and arranged them in an artistic way.
Here it is up on the wall.


What do you think?
Also, I am having the picture below made into a canvas for above my bed with candles on the sides.
Can't wait till it arrives so I can have my peaceful bedroom retreat all done!

1 comment:

  1. i like it. i think it needs more though. not trying to be rude. just and idea. either way i like the thought of it!

    ReplyDelete