Thursday, January 20, 2011

Moss Landing

We have driven past Moss Landing many times and never stopped to look at the beauty. Well, we finally stopped!




It was so beautiful. The waves were awesome, and the sand was so nice and soft. Plus we found a place for Dan and Orion to go fishing. It was a win all around. 



I LOVED that there were a couple painters out with their canvases. I told Dan the other day that I wished I was an artist because there is so much natural beauty here to capture. He told me I was an artist with my camera. He knows just what to say ;)





Loved watching them paint. It is so amazing to me to see others use their abilities and passion to make something so beautiful!



Painter on the hill.






So AWESOME!







I love this photo. So peaceful to me.
Thanks Moss Landing for a wonderful afternoon with my two favorite guys.






No comments:

Post a Comment