Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dinner

Sometimes, being the mom of a toddler calls for some creativity.  One day they like something the next they don't. This includes all things from bugs to dinner. My son is pretty picky when it comes to his food. Dan and I had chicken salad last night for dinner. Of course Orion wouldn't eat the salad but he won't eat grilled chicken either. He won't eat anything with "lines" on it. So I was searching the kitchen trying to decide what to make him. We need to go grocery shopping so choices where slim. I thought I'd get creative with what I had. This is what I came up with.
Cracker Pizza!!
I had crackers, mini pepperonies, cheese, and spegetti sause. Orion thought it was cool that he had something "special". I need these creative juices to flow some more.
Of course I had to eat one. They were pretty tasty. Now if I could only get him to eat veggies ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment