Sunday, February 6, 2011

Adventures with Tiffany

So, one of my best friends came to spend the week with me. We have had one adventure after another. Tiffany and I went to Big Sur one day just us girls. It was so nice to have a little girl time. Here is a picture of Tiffany.
Big Sur was so pretty! We had a great time taking little "adventures" down the different paths to the water.

This is one of the paths that we manuvered. It was a small portion of what we accomplished to see the awesomeness that God created.

It was 70 and sunny. What a perfect day to see the sites!

I am so greatful and blessed to have such great friends. Tiff, I have had so much fun with you and am going to be really sad to see you go tomorrow! Love you!


1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time with her!!! Now send her back!!!

    ReplyDelete