Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Diane Chamberlain

So, if you know me you know I LOVE to read! I'm a big fan of Nicholas Sparks, James Patterson, and Jodi Picoult. A few days ago I got a package in the mail from my mother-in-law. Inside were two books with a note saying "I think you'll enjoy these. Read this one first ( Before the Storm). Love you,Mom."   I read this book and fell in love!! Diane Chamberlain did an amazing job with this book. So moving in many different ways and also had that "OMG" factor. The book involved a child with fetal alcohol syndrome. The mom of this child has gone to great lengths to do what's best for him. Postpartum depression is also addressed. I can't wait to read the next book that she sent. I have a feeling I'm going to be getting a lot more of her books! Happy Reading everyone!
http://www.dianechamberlain.com/chamberlain-storm-synopsis.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment