Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hand Made gift of LOVE

Dan and I get the stuff we want throughout the year and say it's for Christmas. So yesterday Orion, my 3 yr old, was the one to rip open the gifts. I did however make something for Dan. He is such an amazing husband and father and I wanted him to know how much that means to us.Here is his gift:

 This side had to do with him in his role as a father. Orion absolutely adores Dan and everything he does. The quote says
"The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God,I call him DAD!"









This side is about him as a husband. I am truly blessed to have him as mine. The quote for this side is:
"Your love gives me happiness, joy and delight;
You're the sun in my morning, the moon in my night,
You're the one that I cherish, the love of my life;
And I truly am blessed, that we are husband and wife."
  I love you Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment