Friday, December 17, 2010

Lazy Morning

I decided to start this blog to share with family and friends (and anyone else who might enjoy) my life! I am a mother, military wife, and aspiring photographer. 
This morning my husband is driving friends to the airport and me and my son, Orion, are just hanging out in our pj's. I always seem to get pictures of big events but not just hanging out. Orion got up at 5:30 this morning so I knew we wouldn't be doing much. I was watching him play and thought I should capture these moments as well as the big ones. 

Pj feet

WOW!!!!

 Too bad pictures don't have sound effects! He makes the best sounds.
 This picture makes me smile! So silly!!
Check out those presents!


 Hope the rest of the day goes well. Really want a nap so hope Orion complies!

No comments:

Post a Comment